Tuesday 29 November 2011

day out christmas shopping!




One of my best friends and i had a wonderful day in york, last weekend, we spent most of our time looking around, drinking cappacinos. Then we went to an amazing place called gourmet burger kitchen it was divine! Finally we went to see breaking dawn part 1, we thought it was really good and especially loved the wedding! (so romantic aaah) if only i was getting married to robert pattinson! <3 now we cant wait until the second installment! 

Keep Smiling, Georgia xo

12 comments:

  1. i loved breaking dawn, could have totally sat and watched the second part there and then :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. sames! we dont understand why they didnt put the other half on at the same time! :D xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Christmas shopping! looks like a fun day xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the wedding scene too! her dress was amazing xx


    www.amybell-thelittlemagpie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looked like a great day! I really enjoyed Breaking Dawn too, so tempted to go again haha x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your phone cover, looks like a fun day!:)Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Someone in one of my lectures has that phone case and I want it for my iphone!! Its so cute and omg I love it :) cheeky purchase from viv there I see ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving Vivienne Westwood!

    (http://www.the-parisienne.com/)
    ...and maybe we can follow each others!
    Let me know if you want...

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to have a proper day out Christmas shopping! Love the iphone case x

    ReplyDelete
  10. your blog is so cuteeee,
    love a bit of viv westwood!
    nevertemptfate.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a great day, cute photos!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing phone case, I love york amazing city, soo pretty!! Glad you had a lovely time :) xxx

    #GOLLYGOSH

    ReplyDelete